MIT Dining has partnered with the award-winning food service company, Bon Appétit, to offer you a choice of all-you-care-to-eat meal plan options for the spring 2012 semester. MIT’s Meal Plan Program allows you to enjoy a variety of different cuisines from around the world that are prepared by experienced Bon Appétit chefs who use only the freshest ingredients. Why should you enroll in MIT’s meal program?
- Enjoy flavorful, nutritious entrees that are prepared right in front of you by experienced Bon Appétit chefs
- It is a great way to spend time with friends and classmates.
- No grocery shopping, no dishes to clean and you won’t have to remember to pack a lunch!
- It’s quick and easy to use—all you need is your student ID and an appetite.
- It is a great value! Save time, money and avoid stress!
NOTE: All students who were enrolled in a fall 2011 meal plan will automatically be enrolled in the same meal plan for the spring 2012 semester. Students who are eligible to make changes to their plan may do so during the Change Period (January 30-February 11, 2012). Photo by Kjell Eson.