Apply to MIT $100K Pitch Competition, Deadline Oct. 2

October 2, 2015

mit 100k business plan competion

Apply now for the first phase of the 2015-16 MIT $100K Entrepreneurship Competition.

Pitch is an elevator pitch competition, and new this year: submit your best idea for a start-up in a 90-second video posted to YouTube. Industry experts will judge the entries.

The teams who best articulate how they will create and capture value will move on the Final Round. Finalists will pitch in front of a live audience and jury on Wednesday, October 28 and compete for the chance to win $4,000.  The deadline for applications is October 2.  For more information visit this site.

If you enjoyed this post, please consider leaving a comment or subscribing to the RSS feed to have future articles delivered to your feed reader.

One thought on “Apply to MIT $100K Pitch Competition, Deadline Oct. 2

1. Hi im a mexican guy ho now lives in the US I left school on Mexico to look a better education here in this contry, I really interested in study astrophysic but I know I need to star from the bottom, from basics Physics and I know this it’s the best school to study this. I would be honored to be considered for this program and more honored to be part of the MIT that would be a dream come true
    In advance thank you fore thie time and hope to hear from you guys soon