After your grant proposal has been accepted and funded, your chief point of contact is the Graduate Community Fellow. The Grants Fellow for 2011-12 is Sara Ferry, who may be reached at grants-fellow [at ] mit.edu. The Fellow is a valuable resource who may provide advice and support in the following ways:
- Publish information about your project on MIT’s events calendar
- Introduce authors who manage projects with overlapping goals
- Answer questions and offer updates about the grant process
- Assist with ideas for marketing and publicity for your project
- Address problems as they arise
- Follow up on deadlines for report submission
The Fellow may also rely on the talents of the members of the Dean’s Selection Panel, the working group of five administrative staff and five graduate students responsible for the annual review of all grants proposals submitted in January.