The MIT PPO Value Plan is the primary plan offered to MIT graduate students registered in an MIT degree program. For more information including frequency limitations and exclusions, please refer to the full coverage details or contact Delta Dental Customer Service department at 1-800-872-0500 or visit www.deltadentalma.com. Please note:
- Coverage Year: The period of coverage for the 2016-2017 academic year is October 1, 2016 to September 30, 2017. If you elect this plan, you are choosing to enroll for the entire year. You have to enroll every year to renew the plan.
- Your student account will be billed.
- The cost of the dental plan is $254.64 for an Individual for the year, or $643.92 for a Family.
- For address changes, contact Crosby Benefit Systems at (617) 928-0700 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- As a Delta Dental PPO Value Plan member, you have access to the Delta Dental PPO Network for services.
- To locate a Delta Dental PPO Value Plan provider, either:
- Go online to: www.deltadentalma.com
- Call the Delta Dental Customer Service Department at (800) 872-0500. The Group Plan number is 009998-9005.
- The ODGE has copies of PPO Network dentist directories available.
- Coverage will continue for the period even if the subscriber leaves MIT.
How to enroll in the MIT PPO Value Plan
Enrollment will open September 1st (Thursday) through 5pm EST on September 15th (Thursday). Information on how to enroll with Crosby Benefits will be updated. For questions please contact the ODGE at email@example.com
Your student account will be billed for the entire annual premium.
What to expect after Enrolling in the Plan
A Delta Dental ID Card will be mailed to the home address you provide on your Enrollment Form if you are a new subscriber. Renewing subscribers will not receive a new ID card. Please continue to use the one you have. If you have not received your card by 9/30/2016 or if you misplace your card, call Delta Dental Customer Service at (800) 872-0500.
Who do I call if I have questions?
For questions regarding plan coverage, plan restrictions, claims issues or to find participating dentist locations, contact Delta Dental’s Customer Service Department at (800) 872-0500 or online at www.deltadentalma.com.
For questions regarding enrolling in the plan, contact Crosby Benefit Systems at (617) 928-0700.
General questions regarding this plan can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.