The MIT PPO Value Plan is the primary plan offered to MIT students. For more information including frequency limitations and exclusions, please refer to the full coverage details or contact Delta Dental Customer Service department at 1-800-872-0500 or visit www.deltadentalma.com. Please note:
- Coverage Year: The period of coverage for the 2014-2015 academic year is October 1, 2014 to September 30, 2015. If you elect this plan, you are choosing to enroll for the entire year. You have to enroll every year to renew the plan.
- You are required to make one payment for the entire annual premium by 10/31/14.
- The cost of the dental plan is $254.64 for an Individual for the year, or $643.92 for a Family.
- For address changes, contact Crosby Benefit Systems at (617) 928-0700 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- As a Delta Dental PPO Value Plan member, you have access to the Delta Dental PPO Network for services.
- To locate a Delta Dental PPO Value Plan provider, either:
- Go online to: www.deltadentalma.com
- Call the Delta Dental Customer Service Department at (800) 872-0500. The Group Plan number is 009998-9005.
- Coverage will continue for the period even if the subscriber leaves MIT.
How to enroll in the MIT PPO Value Plan
Enroll online at Crosby Benefits. Enrollment will open September 1st (Monday) through September 19th (Friday).
Payment can be made by check or money order (payable to MIT Graduate Student Dental Plan) or a one-time Automated Clearing House (ACH) transaction, which is a direct deduction from your bank account. Address for mailed payments:
MIT Graduate Student Dental Plan
c/o Crosby Benefit Systems
P.O. Box 981401
Boston, MA 02298-1401
What to expect after Enrolling in the Plan
A Delta Dental ID Card will be mailed to the home address you provide on your Enrollment Form if you are a new subscriber. Renewing subscribers will not receive a new ID card. Please continue to use the one you have. If you have not received your card within 3 weeks of your payment or misplaced it, call Delta Dental Customer Service at (800) 872-0500.
Who do I call if I have questions?
For questions regarding plan coverage, plan restrictions, claims issues or to find participating dentist locations, contact Delta Dental’s Customer Service Department at (800) 872-0500 or online at www.deltadentalma.com.
For questions regarding enrolling in the plan, payment status, payment amount, or to set up the ACH withdrawal payment option, contact Crosby Benefit Systems at (617) 928-0700.
General questions regarding this plan can be directed to email@example.com.