The application for MSRP 2013 is now closed. Please check back in the fall for the MSRP 2014 application.
- African American, Latin American, and Native American students are strongly encouraged to apply
- Must be a US citizen, permanent resident, or international student at a US institution
- Must have completed the sophomore year by June and have a genuine interest in obtaining a PhD in one of the STEM (science, technology, engineering, mathematics) fields
- Expect to receive undergraduate degree after May 2013
- Have a grade point average of 3.5 (on a 4.0 scale) or higher
- Completed application form
- Three recommendations: two from current faculty within or related to your fields of interest
- Resume or CV
- Official academic transcript(s) must be mailed to:
Office of the Dean for Graduate Education
77 Massachusetts Avenue
Cambridge, MA 02139-4307
For students interested specifically in biology or neuroscience research, the MIT Summer Research Program in the Biological Sciences and Related Fields is offered through MIT’s Department of Biology.