The online application for MSRP 2015 closed on Friday, January 30, 2015.
For students interested specifically in biology or neuroscience research, the MIT Summer Research Program in the Biological Sciences and Related Fields is offered through MIT’s Department of Biology.
- African American, Latin American, and Native American students are strongly encouraged to apply
- Must attend a US institution (located in the US or its territories)
- Must have completed the sophomore year by June and have a genuine interest in obtaining a PhD in one of the STEM (science, technology, engineering, mathematics) fields
- Expect to receive undergraduate degree after May 2015
- Have a grade point average of 3.5 (on a 4.0 scale) or higher
- Completed online application, which includes the following:
- Top three research preferences for department, faculty member, and lab
- Three recommendations: two from current faculty within or related to your fields of interest
- Essay questions
- Resume or CV
- Transcript emailed to email@example.com